The 十大靠谱的买球平台 State University 咨询中心 supports all students in their goals for education, 个人成长, and career development. We, as a staff, are committed to the values of anti-racism, inclusion, and multi文化 diversity. We strive to be anti-racist in every decision we make and every action we take.
We recognize that racism manifests in different ways as race intersects with other socio文化 identities such as ethnicity, gender expression and identity, 性取向, socioeconomic status, 能力状态, 移民身份, 和十大靠谱的买球平台的.
We are committed to provide 文化ly informed treatment and to promote the wellbeing of all 十大靠谱的买球平台 State University students.
外围买球app十大平台知道悲伤, 焦虑, 愤怒, 恐惧, and uncertainty contribute to feelings of isolation and disconnection within ourselves and from those around us. It is okay to acknowledge the pain we are feeling, and to take the time to help others as well as ourselves. The 外围买球app十大平台 咨询中心 is here to promote the wellbeing of the 十大靠谱的买球平台 State University community.
十大靠谱的买球平台 State University is located on N 'dakinna, which is the traditional ancestral homeland of the Abenaki, Pennacook and Wabanaki Peoples past and present. We acknowledge and honor with gratitude the land and waterways and the alnobak (people) who have stewarded N 'dakinna throughout the generations. This land continues to be unceded, and some of these peoples are currently lacking federal recognition.
Need Help Right Now? If You Are In Crisis or This Is An Emergency:
If you are feeling in distress, anxious, overwhelmed, or unsafe, here are some things you can do:
1. If you are experiencing a mental health emergency:
- For an on-campus emergency (needing immediate assistance), call University Police at 603-481-1509 (University Police Duty Phone) or 911.
- For an off-campus emergency, 拨打911.
- If you are in 情感 crisis and are in New Hampshire (NH), you may call the 咨询中心 during business hours at 1-603-535-2461. If it is after hours, call the NH Rapid Response/Lakes Region Mental Health Center at 1-833-710-6477 or 1-603-524-1100 (option 9), 拨打911, or go to Speare Memorial Hospital’s Emergency Room.
- If you are in 情感 crisis and are NOT in NH, you may go to your local emergency room, call your local community mental health center, or call the National 预防自杀 Hotline at 988 and/or via text at HOME to 741741.
- The following resources may also be helpful:
- SAMHSA’s Disaster Distress Hotline (1-800-985-5990) and/or via text (texting TalkWithUs to 66746).
- Transgender Crisis Hotline: 1-877-656-8860
- LGBTQ+ Hotline: 1-866-488-7386
- People of Color Crisis Text Line Text “STEVE” to 741741
- 退伍军人 Help Line: 1-800-838-2838
2. Check out the resources on the 外围买球app十大平台 咨询中心 web page that includes emergency phone numbers, self-help resources and articles, and on and off campus resources as well as state and national resources
3. 外围买球app十大平台 community members have the opportunity to share important information anonymously regarding observed behavior that raises concerns related to various incidents occurring on or off campus involving 外围买球app十大平台 community members.
This includes but is not limited to Discrimination/Discriminatory Harassment, Sexual Harassment/Violence, Community Conduct Concern, 访问C.A.R.E. Form and being a Silent Witness.
For more information/reporting forms, check out this link:
For more information about what to do in a psychological emergency, please click the following link:
First-Year Orientation 2022:
Mental Health and Wellbring Presentation
Beginning in the Fall 2021 semester, the 咨询中心 returned to providing in-person services. The 咨询中心 office requires all visitors to wear masks.
The counselors and support staff of the 十大靠谱的买球平台 State University 咨询中心 wish to offer you our warmest welcome. We know that at times life can be difficult, if not overwhelming. It’s during those hard times that you may be in need of support.
The 十大靠谱的买球平台 State University 咨询中心 provides counseling and consultation services to students, as well as consultation to faculty, 管理员, and parents/guardians. Our licensed mental health clinicians come from diverse backgrounds and orientations which are conducive to productively addressing student issues. In addition to providing direct services to students, the 咨询中心 acts as a resource for the entire 外围买球app十大平台 Community by providing programs that promote intellectual, 情感, 文化, and social development.
The 十大靠谱的买球平台 State University 咨询中心 uses an innovative brief treatment model to assess each individual student’s needs, which allows us to identify the most appropriate treatment for each student. After students meet for an intake evaluation, their intake counselor will determine the most appropriate level of care to suit their needs. These treatment levels include group counseling/skill building groups, 1-2 time individual therapy sessions, and short-term individual therapy (3-8 sessions ). We also provide emergency services for students in crisis.
Please note that the 咨询中心 has a limited scope of practice, and certain mental health challenges may be better served at outside treatment resources (see 实践的范围).
To learn more about our services, please click the following link.
To make an appointment, please call us at (603) 535-2461. To find where we are located, please click the following link.
十大靠谱的买球平台 State University students now have free access to the WellTrack app, which is an interactive self-help therapy app.
The WellTrack app provides various self-help therapy tools, including courses/videos on mental health, 禅宗的房间, 认为日记, information on cognitive distortions, 有趣的成就, 活动调度器, 情绪检查, and wellness assessment. The WellTrack app also provides referral information to various 外围买球app十大平台 and community resources for various challenges students might face (i.e. 学术, 金融, 性暴力, 上瘾, health and wellness, safety and security, community involvement/making connections, and career support).
Students can simply download the WellTrack app and register with their 十大靠谱的买球平台.edu email address for free access to the app.
Workbooks for Anxiety Toolbox, Getting Unstuck (Depression), 3-Steps Forward (Building Skills and Creating Flexibility), and Seeking Serenity (Understanding Emotional Distress and Building Skills) (Click Here)
Finding a Community Mental Health Center Near You
Information About COVID-19/Coronavirus
Hours of Operation
Fall and Spring Semesters
Closed Spring Break Week (March 7th, 2022-March 11th, 2022)
May 9th, 2022 – June 10th, 2022
Closed June 13th, 2022 – July 1st, 2022
Closed July 5th, 2022 & 2022年7月27日,
Closed August 1st, 2022-August 19th, 2022
August 22nd, 2022-August 26th, 2022
Fall semester begins on August 29th, 2022 (see Fall semester hours above)
For more information or to make an appointment:
Call us at (603) 535-2461
十大靠谱的买球平台 State University 咨询中心
十大靠谱的买球平台, NH 03264-1595
Phone- (603) 535-2461
Fax- (603) 535-2391